School Bell Times
School & Bell Times
- 8:30am: Yard Gates are opened. No child should be at school prior to this time.
- 8:30am: Yard Supervision commences. As children arrive, bags are placed in their designated areas.
- 8:50am: First Bell. Children collect bags and move straight to class and unpack their things ready to start the day.
- 8:55am: Second Bell. Meditation Time.
All children need to be in class ready to start meditation. This is a quiet time where children are asked to follow a series of calming breathing exercise through a guided meditation. It is important that your child arrives to school on time to avoid disturbing the other children during this time so the children are able to gain the benefits of meditation.
- 10.00am: Fruit break (Junior Area)
- 11:00am: Eating bell rings.
- 11:10am: Outside Bell
- 12:00pm: Bell rings for children to line up. Children are collected by teachers from the line.
- 2:00pm: Outside Bell
- 2:28pm: Bell rings for children to line up. Children are collected by teachers from the line.
- 3:20pm: Bell rings as a reminder to start packing up for the end of the day.
- 3:30pm: Bell rings for the end of the day dismissal
- 3:30pm – 3:40pm: All teachers are outside on the yard as a point of access to children and parents after school. This is a good time to ask any quick answer questions or to schedule a longer meeting.
It is expected that children move out of the school grounds as soon as practical. If parents are chatting in the yard, their children are permitted to play in the ground under the supervision of the parent. After 3:45pm there is NO TEACHER supervision on the school yard. We would ask that ALL parents and children vacate the school grounds by 4:00pm so that they can be accessed securely by the after school care program.